PHP Nuke: Adding Web Links
If you have web links that you want to add to your PHP Nuke site, continue reading this tutorial. In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to find the web links section and how to add the web links to your site. You will need to create web link categories before you start adding your web links. If you need help with that, please see my tutorial on creating web link categories in PHP Nuke. To get started with this PHP Nuke tutorial, you will need to log in as admin.
Navigating to Your Web Links Page in PHP Nuke
Before you can begin adding your web links to your PHP Nuke site, you will need to pull up the page with the web link fields.
- Load the Administration panel.
- Next, click the Modules box.
- Scroll down your page to the Module Administration panel and look for the Web Links button.
- Click that button and your web links page will load.
Adding Web Links to Your PHP Nuke Site
Your web links section can be found near the bottom of your page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your page, and you will see the Add Web Links field.
- In these fields, you will need to enter your information for the web link you are adding.
- When you are filling in these fields, you will also need to select the category that you want to place the web link in.
- You can use the tools at the bottom of the description box to change your text and link anything you want.
- When you have finished filling in your fields, you will need to click the Add This Url button. Your web link will then be added to your PHP Nuke site.
If you want to add more web links, you should still be on the page where you can do that. The page reloaded when you added the link and the fields should be blank where you can add more.